A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Base Marketing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, this will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Base Marketing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
The policy is effective from 15/05/2019. If you have any questions about this policy, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect the following information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, interests and unique preferences.
What we do with your information we collate
We require this information to better understand your needs in order to provide you with better service. Also, we may consider the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving products and services
- May send promotional emails, discounts and special offers that we think may be of interest to you.
- From time to time we may also use information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This includes an SSL certificate provided.
If you share our content through social media e.g by liking us on Facebook or by tweeting about us on Twitter those networks may record that you have done so.
Our system automatically gathers some anonymous information about visitors, including IP address, browser type, language and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personal identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behaviour and administer the site.
Links to other website
Control your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection and usage of your personal information in a number of ways by:
- Indicate by clicking in the box that you do not wish for your information to be used for any direct marketing whenever we ask you to fill in a form.
- If you would like to change your preferences at any time, (by opting in or opting out you can email email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we may think you may find of interest if you prefer. Should you have any concerns about this statement please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org